Review: Forbidden Lust (Novocaine #1) by Grayson Knight

Jackson has never felt anything from his mother. All his life she treated him badly and he thought he would never have anything good in his life. That is until Cole came on the scene. Cole was in his early forties, and he was kind, handsome and built from pure muscle. The only problem was he was about to marry Jackson’s mum, but he was all that Jackson could think about.

It was on the night of his eighteenth birthday when the only gift Jackson got was a pendant from Cole that he knew meant that there was something between them. Jackson’s innocence was something that he wanted to offer Cole, but he never knew if that chance would ever appear. For now, he would have to watch from afar and hope that his fantasies would be enough.

Maybe one day he would get a chance at a night with Cole, but a sexual relationship with his step father was surely off limits and taboo. Or was it?


Step-dad and step-son!!!


Jackson's just turned eighteen and his rather neglectful mother is about to get married to a new man, Cole. Yep you guessed it...


So I'll start with some warnings, this does have cheating. As in Cole gets a blow job from his new stepson on the day of his wedding. I don't think we'll have much morality in this series…. which suits me just fine!

This sex was super hot! Unfortunately the build up wasn't as great. I love a good bit of sexual tension and I felt it lacked a bit in this story. Then suddenly they were together (sort of) and then the book just finished. It was all rather rushed. I did bump up my rating a little because this is the beginning of a series, so I'm giving it some leeway in finishing so abruptly.

I'm not sure I'd read this story for more than the sex, but that suits me quite fine. I'll definitely continue on with series.



No comments:

Post a Comment