Review: House Warm'd by K. A. Merikan


--- How to make a house a home ---

Dan and Kyle have just moved in together, but to make their new place cozy, Dan wants to make friends in the neighborhood. And what better way than to invite the guy next door over? Dan’s dirty minded boyfriend has been mentioning his interest in a threesome and Dan is ready to take the plunge. He’s willing to invite someone new into their bedroom, but it will only be happening on his own terms.
Terms that involve handcuffs, duct tape and a fake gun.

*

‘House Warm’d’ is a standalone story in the XXX’d series, a prequel to ‘Clown’d’.





  
CLASSIC K. A. MERIKAN.

Fuck yeah!
When I was asked to review this short book, that was my actual response: Fuck yeah!
This sounds right up my alley. I love the short stories by K. A. Merikan, especially in the XXX'd series. They just sing to me, you know? I see them like these little birds, sitting in trees on sunny days, cheering me on, and I'm like, "Thanks, you awesome little birds, for the salutations!"

So I read this entire thing in one sitting, I think, the same night that it was sent to me. I stayed up late and finished it because it was THAT good.

Uughhhhhh, okay okay. This book is about a role-play home invasion with their next door neighbour. I've never read a story about a role-play home invasion, but by god did I ever want to. It's the same characters as from Clown'd (LOVE THAT SHIT), Dan and Kyle. Kyle is a dirty-minded little cum-dumpster brat. He's so posh and cute with his little clothes but he loves it nice and messed up. My kinda boy. And we have Dan, the loving, much bigger, much more dominant and caring boyfriend who takes an interest in his cute little boyfriend's fantasies. This is their first experience together.

This involves a threesome, fake forced sex, GUN PLAY *foams at mouth* and lots of dirty talk that's even been equipped with some humiliation.



So the writing is A+ like usual. I was completely enticed the entire time, never bored, always found it easy to follow along. I felt like I was in the room with them.

"He knew all too well that his spunk-hungry boyfriend was all up for roughing up, and the role-play turned him on as much as sex. Sometimes, Kyle would get hard from getting a slap and being talked down to."

By the way, the 'fits two' writing? Hilarious. I can't think of many other times (except for a hilariously placed balloon during Clown'd) when I can bark out a laugh in the middle of reading something so sexy.

Again, as with my other XXX'd story I've read, their relationship is actually very caring, nurturing, and seems very loving, which makes stories like these all the more enjoyable. It's hard to convince the reader that two people are very in love during a short story like this, but they do it perfectly.

I give this an honestly earned 5/5 well hearts. 5 gigantic, raging boners. 5 little birds singing to me. 5 finger discount. Wait, that's not right.
Anyway, if you have a naughty streak like me (or you'd like to try something a little kinky), this is the way to go. It's so fun, actually funny, cute, and god, so hot.
Don't look at me like that. I know what you think about me.


This story was fucking great. I've read it twice now since it was delivered to my inbox by the smut-faeries who love Natasha. I will likely buy it and gift it to my equally slutty unicorn friends.

From Your Cum-Dumpster Loving Friend,





No comments:

Post a Comment